 Castle / 21358
Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:07:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Megan Rothrock wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Didier Enjary wrote: • ...

   Podagon ? Who has coined this term ? A new one from “X-pod” and “dragon” ? Are there rules one have to follow to make a “podagon” as for vignettes ?

I came up with the term PODAGONS -yes xpod-dragons- I guess as far as rules go- The body must be an X-pod-and the head should not be larger then the pod. The pod should always be able to be opened or the lid off to show what they have inside thier belly. Keep them fun-and they are always hungery-so make sure thier pod is full of LEGO tid-bits.

:-) the rules’ description is fun (cute not being the right word when talking about hungry dragons :D) in itself.

   It will be neat to see what you come up with-let me know!

Megan