 Castle / 21357
Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:46:34 GMT

Fantastic! I like the way you’ve given her some personality. Wonderful model. The crown is priceless.

hehe Thanks Bryce! Yes, she loves her crown-and will take off your arm if you should try and remove it-

Nice organic feel. You really have a wonderfully creative and original style. I’m getting a bit jealous of your color usage. I just never seem to do well in that catagory. Your parts useage is great as well. I don’t think I’ll ever cease to be amazed at new uses builders come up with.

Bryce

It’s very nice of you to say that- I always strive to get shape/form right-so the mocs look like they would if they were real. Well I really dig the modern colors LEGO has now-not just primary ones-it gives me a lot of choices!