 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3541
Subject:
It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.castle, lugnet.clikits, lugnet.scala
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:03:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello everyone-

Well had to be done- Here’s Phergy-She’s a new Podagon with a love of bling, excess, treasure and knights with shiny suits of armor!

Please check her out and let me know what you think?

I’ve also been expirementing with teeth-NASHER will get ya!

feedback would be great!

long live the Brick!

Megan

Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast
In lugnet.announce.moc, Megan Rothrock wrote:
Hello everyone-

Well had to be done- Here's Phergy-She's a new Podagon with a love of bling,
excess, treasure and knights with shiny suits of armor!

Please check her out and let me know what you think?

I've also been expirementing with teeth-NASHER will get ya!

feedback would be great!

long live the Brick!

Brilliant!  Spotlighted.

Your models really seem to make the bricks come alive.  And it's such a
refreshingly different style from the rest of us.

I've been buying these "creator" sets that build dinosaurs and other beasts, but
just for the parts really (though of course, I do build to the instructions at
least once before sorting the parts into my collection).  I've never tried
building a MOC in that vein.  But your work is inspiring me to give it a try...
wish me luck!

Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast
In lugnet.announce.moc, Megan Rothrock wrote:
   Hello everyone-

Well had to be done- Here’s Phergy-She’s a new Podagon with a love of bling, excess, treasure and knights with shiny suits of armor!

Please check her out and let me know what you think?

I’ve also been expirementing with teeth-NASHER will get ya!

feedback would be great!

long live the Brick!

Megan

Hi Megan,

My wife likes your stuffs. She’s not an AFOL so I can’t really add constructive feedback to this comment :-(.

I can’t say I really enjoy (I prefer the aesthetic of technical stuffs than biological) but as William says, that’s a refreshingly different style - maybe the use of not so usual parts (clikits flowers) and colors (pink !). Differences are welcome.

Podagon ? Who has coined this term ? A new one from “X-pod” and “dragon” ? Are there rules one have to follow to make a “podagon” as for vignettes ?

Didier

Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast