 Castle / 21355
Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:09:25 GMT

   Love ‘em! I checked out the rest of your Brickshelf, and I have to say that Smergle and the Nautalus are my favorite (I was almost a marine biologist...). Keep up the good work! -Josh

Thanks Josh, I’m glad you like my work! Smergle is one of my favs. too. The Nautalus was the 1st serrious MOC I built. He was quite a challange-I’m so ammazed by what lives in the sea-it is a diff. world. That’s cool you were almost a marine biologist! I know a few of em in California. Funny-they are all into surfing-

-Megan