 Castle / 21348
Re: It's a Girl!!(Podagon) and a Beast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:14:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Megan Rothrock wrote:
Hello everyone-

Well had to be done- Here's Phergy-She's a new Podagon with a love of bling,
excess, treasure and knights with shiny suits of armor!

Please check her out and let me know what you think?

I've also been expirementing with teeth-NASHER will get ya!

feedback would be great!

long live the Brick!

Brilliant!  Spotlighted.

Your models really seem to make the bricks come alive.  And it's such a
refreshingly different style from the rest of us.

I've been buying these "creator" sets that build dinosaurs and other beasts, but
just for the parts really (though of course, I do build to the instructions at
least once before sorting the parts into my collection).  I've never tried
building a MOC in that vein.  But your work is inspiring me to give it a try...
wish me luck!