 Castle / 18447
Re: Herid's Rare Books and Manuscripts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:54:10 GMT

very cool indeed

--
James (who is running home to make some 3 storey houses right now) Stacey
------
www.minifig.co.uk
Lugnet Member #925
I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado
"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
My latest shop, this one is a 3 story.  The books are on the first 2 • floors
while the shopkeeper and his wife live on the 3rd floor.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spearjr/Castle/BookShop/book-shop01.jpg<h
ttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spearjr/Castle/BookShop/thumb/book-shop01.j
pg_thumb.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spearjr/Castle/BookShop/book-shop06.jpg<h