 Castle / 18447
    Re: Herid's Rare Books and Manuscripts —James Stacey
   very cool indeed (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Herid's Rare Books and Manuscripts —Jason Spears
   (...) Thanks! This is actually my 3rd 3 story building. The first I made after Friday night setup for MichLUG's display at (URL) Motor City ComiCon>, you can see it in this (URL). I built it with Peter Guenther's bricks, so I couldn't take it home. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)