 Castle / 18452
Re: Herid's Rare Books and Manuscripts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:25:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
   very cool indeed

James (who is running home to make some 3 storey houses right now) Stacey

Thanks! This is actually my 3rd 3 story building. The first I made after Friday night setup for MichLUG’s display at Motor City ComiCon, you can see it in this picture. I built it with Peter Guenther’s bricks, so I couldn’t take it home. But I liked it so much, I only made a few changes when I made my bookshop. The other was made with Larry P’s bricks. I don’t have pictures of that one yet, but I’ll post about it when I do. Neither of the first two have interiors, but they seem to be pretty popular, so I’ll probably include them in my future houses.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG