 Castle / 18453
Re: New Posable Horse pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:27:03 GMT

Alan, your horses are outstanding.  The articulation makes for some great poses,
my favorite is:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=568962>

The best compliment I can give is that after seeing your designs I went to my
collection and built one for myself.  The gray variant makes for epic statuary.
My only criticism is that they look a little strange froma dead-on front angle.
The front legs look odd...Maybe its the studs, I don't know.  Overall great job,
I don't know about your quest for immortality, but the horses are great.

-Keith