 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1552
1551  |  1553
Subject:
Herid's Rare Books and Manuscripts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:37:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

My latest shop, this one is a 3 story. The books are on the first 2 floors while the shopkeeper and his wife live on the 3rd floor.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2206

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG