 Castle / 18466
Re: Herid's Rare Books and Manuscripts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:23:05 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears wrote:
My latest shop, this one is a 3 story.  The books are on the first 2 floors
while the shopkeeper and his wife live on the 3rd floor.

Jason Spears

Very nice, and quite a thing of beauty. I like the use of round bricks for the
vertical 'wood'. The overall colour scheme is also pleasing to the eye. Nice
touch for the attic.

The wife has my sympathies as she tries to navigate the ladder to the living
quarters while wearing a floor-length dress. That's gotta be difficult,
especially if there are customers on the second floor. (But, hey, space is
always at a premium in these things).

Well done!

Alan