 Castle / 18246
18245  |  18247
Subject:
Norman Keep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:29:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OK, I hope I get this picture image thing right...

Here are a few pics of my newest MOC, a compact keep which is the first part of
my new castle project. Thanks to Abe Friedman for taking pictures at last
weekened's WAMALUG meeting.

The keep from the outside:

I have since made the windows in the corners of the octagonal turrets much
narrower.

...and showing the interior, what will be the great hall:

It is sort of hard to see, but in the upper right hand corner, squeezed into the
square tower is a spiral staircase and a toilet. On the first floor there is a
entrance chamber where an intruder is exosed to fire from holes in the ceiling
and wall.

PLMKWYT!