 Castle / 18138
Re: 3CS Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 02:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
Seeing as my last site update was back in April I thought I'd better
actually get round to puttin some of my new mocs on my site. Sorry, some of
the shots aren't as clear as they could be, my fault for not using a tripod.

I'd love to know what you think
http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/village.htm

Well, it did feel a bit empty without everyone's favorite welshman.

seriously, the houses look awesome!  very creative.. pushing this style into a
new direction. makes me wanna go make some like yours.  but one thing:

interiors!!

can't wait for the next batch.

oh, btw, they've already been added to the c-c City page:

http://www.classic-castle.com/ccc/standard.html

-der krakhed lenschtein