 Castle / 18138
  Re: 3CS Houses

(...) Well, it did feel a bit empty without everyone's favorite welshman. seriously, the houses look awesome! very creative.. pushing this style into a new direction. makes me wanna go make some like yours. but one thing: interiors!! can't wait for (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Houses

(...) Thanks Lenny. Ineriors will come. I tend to sit down and fiddle more with interiors, seeing what looks good where, whereas I sit down and focus when building the exteriors. When Iv'e got some time I'll sit in front of the TV and play... then (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)