 Castle / 18172
Re: 3CS Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 08:19:55 GMT

Lenny Hoffman wrote:
Well, it did feel a bit empty without everyone's favorite welshman.

seriously, the houses look awesome!  very creative.. pushing this
style into a new direction. makes me wanna go make some like yours.
but one thing:
interiors!!
can't wait for the next batch.
oh, btw, they've already been added to the c-c City page:
http://www.classic-castle.com/ccc/standard.html
-der krakhed lenschtein

Thanks Lenny. Ineriors will come. I tend to sit down and fiddle more with
interiors, seeing what looks good where, whereas I sit down and focus when
building the exteriors. When Iv'e got some time I'll sit in front of the TV
and play... then interiors

Thanks for adding them to the c-c City page (and for spelling my name
correctly ;) )
--
James Stacey
------