 Castle / 18171
Re: 3CS Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 08:17:04 GMT

William Lister wrote:
Hi James,

I really like the house with the room over the archway. Very nice. We
are getting so many variations on these types of houses, it is nice
to see a unique building.

Will

Thanks Will. I think there is still a lot we can do with a simple formula.
Just start with an odd shaped base and see what evolves :)

thanks again

--
James Stacey
------