 Castle / 18136
18135  |  18137
Subject:
3CS Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:39:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Seeing as my last site update was back in April I thought I'd better
actually get round to puttin some of my new mocs on my site. Sorry, some of
the shots aren't as clear as they could be, my fault for not using a tripod.

I'd love to know what you think
http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/village.htm

thanks
--