 Castle / 18173
Re: 3CS Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 08:21:51 GMT

Stephen Wroble wrote:
Hello James,
I'm inspired! Very good use of the 3CS, I like the level of detail
you've achieved in a very small space. The protruding windows,
balconies, and nonaligned roofs make these houses seem like real
medieval buildings which have been added on to over the years.

Do these buildings have interiors? I'd like to see more.
Stephen

Most of the inspiration for these came from here on Lugnet, so if they
further inspire people great, I get more inspiration from what you build.
In the end we all build perfection .. then ... we .. take over .space or
something :)

--
James Stacey
------