 Castle / 1707
Re: My Giant? Castle in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 00:45:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Geez ... the humbler has arrived;)  Michael Ulring is the master of large
castles and it looks like he has come to answer the call.

I guess most of us can see what it takes now (i.e. - stacks and stacks of • 1x5x7
walls.)

I will put everything into making Capitol City later on, but I have a feeling
that Michael's upcoming castle will set a few precedents of it's own.

I wish we could all get together and put some of these mugs side by side ...
what a picture that would be.  Maybe over the summer?

Where do you live? You never know, there might be Lego fans living right next
door to each other and never even know it.
City life.
It's crazy.

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself - I just finished directing a One Act
called "Sure Thing" and this was a repeated line there (of course, the lego
fans part wasn't there)... I heard it 20 times every day for the last three
weeks, weekends excluded. I just *had* to say that ;-)

-Shiri