 Castle / 1714
Re: My Giant? Castle in progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 03:44:37 GMT

Michael Ulring wrote in message ...
They do help, that is for sure. But I am not sure how I feel about a castle
wall with as many windows as I use wall pieces.  wish they would have made • one
without the window cutout.

Well, if LEGO Direct comes through, we'll be ordering bulk grey bricks... Of
course with something the size of your modules, there is a weight advantage
to the castle wall sections. Of course there are the 1x5x5 wall pieces.

Frank