 Castle / 1708
1707  |  1709
Subject:
A taste of things to come (Castle Website)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:06:54 GMT

Ok ...

Let me know what you think so far:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/

I will talk about this a lot more later on ... right now I need tons of input
from everyone (via e-mail or lugnet).  I tried to set this up so it would be
highly changable, but before it's officially out, I want to hear everyone's
ideas.

** For the graphically skilled ** - I need a banner on top that pretty much says
what's said right now - only will look better;)

-- pn