 Castle / 1726
Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 05:54:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Ok ...

Let me know what you think so far:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/

I will talk about this a lot more later on ... right now I need tons of input
from everyone (via e-mail or lugnet).  I tried to set this up so it would be
highly changable, but before it's officially out, I want to hear everyone's
ideas.

** For the graphically skilled ** - I need a banner on top that pretty much • says
what's said right now - only will look better;)

-- pn

This is great!! Count me and the Minotaur Raiders in! I suggest having a large
map - then you can go to the east, west, north south, from there you can go to
more minute areas of the map, like a dark forest, an inland lake, whatever.
Also, with the combined effort of many people, you could have people email you
for a submission form, and you send it to them. They include

location
name
characters who inhabit it
significant events concerning it

and the attach all the pictures for their creation. Then it gets posted to the
appropriate area.

This could also work for towns/villages/cities. The town could have it's own
minimap, where you could select balcksmith's shop, market, houses. This way,
many people could work together to create a massive living area.

Just some of my ideas,
                      Karl Martinson