 Castle / 1734
Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:06:16 GMT

This is cool, I was going to try to clean up my webpage and make a Kingdom on
there but if I can participate in this I'd love too.  Are you going to link
back to "members"(for lack of better word) homepages or have the images there,
or some of both?

I had some fantasy maps at one time, I'll see if I can find them if they'd be
useful.

As for size, I don't think you have to sets a fixed size now.  How about
expanding it as new lands are "discovered"?

Very cool idea indeed.

Tom

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Ok ...

Let me know what you think so far:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/

I will talk about this a lot more later on ... right now I need tons of input
from everyone (via e-mail or lugnet).  I tried to set this up so it would be
highly changable, but before it's officially out, I want to hear everyone's
ideas.

** For the graphically skilled ** - I need a banner on top that pretty much • says
what's said right now - only will look better;)

-- pn