 Castle / 1712
Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 03:37:26 GMT

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 02:23:08 GMT, "Shiri" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Ok ...

Let me know what you think so far:

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/

I like it.  I read the posting of this with interest, watching where
this goes should be fun!  I may or may not participate depending upon
unrelated real life factors, as well as the lack of a web site and/or
scanner (aka source material).   Regardless of that, this has
potential.   IMHO :^) (1)

Aaaah!!!!
Amazing, I love it! (How did you do that so quickly?)

OK, I'm definitely gonna work on this tomorrow - I can't now but I will take
(digital) photos of my characters and I will soon start to build my castle.
Somehow this makes the advice given earlier (to build the castle
got right know - pitiful, ain't it? :) and a king, who will later get married
and expand his armies (as I buy more figs...). I do have some individual
characters (Felix, a forest dweller, and Scar, mentioned in
http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1671
who might both organize people around them. Then again, they might not. It all
depends if I find good forestmen and forest gals ;-)

I will talk about this a lot more later on ... right now I need tons of input
from everyone (via e-mail or lugnet).  I tried to set this up so it would be
highly changable, but before it's officially out, I want to hear everyone's
ideas.

I think the map should be bigger, but of course it depends on how many people
will join...
Of course this will all have to adjust as we go along.
Ahh, but just how big IS the map?   I do not see a scale anywhere on
or near the map..  :^)  Just how wide is that river?  My guess is that
the scale is still pretty much up for discussion, as is (guessing)
some of the map layout at this point.

** For the graphically skilled ** - I need a banner on top that pretty much • says
what's said right now - only will look better;)

I'll work on that tomorrow during Math and English classes ;-)

-Shiri
Mike
1. In My Humble Opinion

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!