 Castle / 1721
Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:44:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Davidson writes:
The map is perfect but quite pixellated -- did you scan a little lego map or
something?  I might be able to fix it up.

--

Paul Davidson

The only thing I have to work with for now is the Warcraft II editor (mini-map).
That becomes pixelated ... I will include close ups tomorrow, as well as goofing
around with Photoshop to see if it's any better.

-- pn