 Castle / 1679
Re: Customized Castle Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Jackson writes:
What is everyone's favorite castle minifig (standard or custom)??  I
personally like my Scorpion Knights:  Stingray torso, dark grey legs with
black belt, red arms with black hands, and grey bullet helmet.  I have managed
to build entire armies of custom figs, and my interest in them has recently
been sparked again because of the picture Dave Eaton sent in of his band of
barbarians and the army of the owner of the Strombrachter site (the Dark
Archers look cool).  Any other pics of custom minifigs?  Whatever happened to
Bob Goldberg's "Mostly Minifigs" site?

I love seeing unique creations and the favorites that I have made are mostly my
rulers.

My Black Knight King is all black (including hands) scruffy brown beard with
king crown,armor and darth maul's black cape.  He is riding a black mount with
the blue and black cover on the horse.  He carrys a standard black knight
shield and a black bird sits on his forarm.  His main weapon is a septer made
from a lightsabre hilt and an underwater series spear both shiney silver
plated.  Currently he has one personal guard.  The chess king torso and head
with black legs black helmet riding horse with standard black knight shield and
sword and the large black knight flag attached to a black lance on the saddle.
More personal guards when they come available as pieces from new castle
series.

Each theme's king is slightly different from standard design.  Some more
standard than others.  Biggest change to rank and file soldiers is the Royal
Knight soldiers wearing conquestidor helmets.

respectfully
don