 Castle / 1669
Re: Customized Castle Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 03:52:58 GMT

Bill Jackson writes:
What is everyone's favorite castle minifig (standard or custom)?

Wow, that's tough!  My favorite "official" minifigs include:
- the maiden with the white hat
- the Crusader princess from the King's Mountain Fortress
- the Black Knight and the two similar knights from the Dungeon Master's castle
- Black Falcon minifigs from the Sea Serpent
- all the Dark Forest figs

I could go on and on.  :)

As for my favorite custom figs, I'll be scanning and posting them soon.  I hope
to start a little Castle site.  At first it'll just be custom figs but I'll be
adding pics of the buildings I've built, as well as a history for my kingdom,
as my access to a scanner and whatnot becomes more consistent.

Whatever happened to Bob Goldberg's "Mostly Minifigs" site?

I don't know.  I'd love to see it if it's still up!

Rick Kurtzuba