 Castle / 1683
Re: Customized Castle Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Jackson writes:
What is everyone's favorite castle minifig (standard or custom)??

Oooh!  I have a long list:

My Favorite Standard Castle Minifigs are:
~ The Black Falcon Archers from 6073, refitted with a Black Bow and Quiver;
~ The Crusaders Archer from 6061;
~ The Dragon Masters Archer from 6079;
~ The Royal Knights Archers from 6090;
~ The Forestwoman, but with regular Female head.
~ The Princess from 6081;
~ The Queen from 6091;
~ The Female Knight from 6091;
~ The Peasant from 6103;
~ The Bullet-Helmed Fright Knight (My favoriteof these are a troup refitted
with Brown Muskets and Dark Gray Pirate Backpacks);
~ The Bullet-Helmed Crusader from 6103, refitted with a Buckler, a Spear, and
a Brown Pirate Backpack (I call him a Road Guard, and I made two of them).

My Favorite Custom Minifigs:
~ Peasant - Brown Legs, Anakin's Torso, Brown Bucket-pack, Qui-Gon's Head,
Black Peasant Cowl, Upside down spear (Farming Tool).
~ Old Peasant - Brown Legs, Qui-Gon Torso, White Beard, Luke Head, Brown
Tricorn Hat, Spear (As a staff or cane).
~ Female Peasant Smith - Dark Gray Legs, Padme Torso, Pirate Wench Head, Blue
Bandana, Hammer and Hand axe.
~ Crusaders Smith - Gray Legs, Red Breastplate Torso with Blue Arms, Brown
Hair and Stubble Divers Head, Hammer and Sword.
~ Musketeer Captain - Dark Gray Legs, Black Hips, Gray Fright Knights Tabard
Torso, Dark Gray Pirate Backpack, Qui-Gon Head, Morion Helmet, Black Musket.
~ Wolfpack Leader - Brown Legs, Black Hips, Wolfpack Torso with Black Arms,
Black Plastic Cape, Qui-Gon Head, Black Peasant Cowl, Dark Gray Crossbow,
Wolfpack Shield.
~ Royal Knight Herald - King Leo's Legs, King Leo's Torso (Royal Knight II
Tabard), Classic Smiley, Black Peasant Cowl, Gold Trumpet.
~ Female Blue Mage - Majisto in all respects, except beard has been removed
and Classic Smiley has been swapped for a Gail Storm Head.
~ Male Green Mage - Green Legs, Green Torso with Money/Reagent Pouch, Black
Plastic Cape, Young Male Head from Ice Planet, Green Wizard's Hat, Trans-Green
Wand, Silver Dagger.
~ My Druid(1).
~ My Liches(1).
~ My Necromancer(1).
~ Forestman Leader - Green Legs, Brown Dark Forest Vest Torso, US Army Soldier
Head, Green Forestmen's Cap, Large White Feather, Silver Claymore, Stag Shield.
~ Forestman Arms Master - Green Legs, Forestman Torso with Black Collar, Young
Obi-Wan Head, Green Forestman's Cap, Large Black Feather, Black Katana, Stag
Shield.
~ Forestman Thief (Reformed) - Gray Legs, Dark Forest Brigandine Armor Torso,
Hoth Trooper Head, Brown Forestman's Cap, Large Blue Feather, Two Silver
Daggers.
~ King Auld Dragon - Blue Legs, Black Hips, Red Breastplate Torso with Blue
Arms, Dark Gray Plate Armor Piece, Classic Smiley, Dark Gray Helmet, Black
Visor, Blue Dragon Decorations, Blue Dragon Shield, Silver Claymore.  Horse -
Brown with Black Mane, Red Barding with Dragons, Dragon Helm, Halberd,
Crossbow.
~ Lord Cecil - Black Legs, Red Hips, Red Breastplate Torso with Blue Arms,
Dark Gray Plate Armor Piece, Han Solo Head, Dark Gray Helmet, Dark Gray Visor,
White Dragon Decorations, Blue Dragon Shield, Sword.  Horse - Brown with Brown
Mane, Blue Barding with Dragons, Halberd, Crossbow.

And I have a whole lot more than this!  :)

Jeff

1 - See this message: <http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=1408>