 Castle / 1671
Re: Customized Castle Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Jackson writes:
What is everyone's favorite castle minifig (standard or custom)??  I
personally like my Scorpion Knights:  Stingray torso, dark grey legs with
black belt, red arms with black hands, and grey bullet helmet.  I have managed
to build entire armies of custom figs, and my interest in them has recently
been sparked again because of the picture Dave Eaton sent in of his band of
barbarians and the army of the owner of the Strombrachter site (the Dark
Archers look cool).  Any other pics of custom minifigs?  Whatever happened to
Bob Goldberg's "Mostly Minifigs" site?

I don't know that I have a fav "standard" fig, nut I've got a
couple'o'customized figs (no painting used) that I recently designed, that I
like a lot. Like Rick, scans to my (theoritical) website will be coming
sometime, but meanwhile a quick description:

Scarlet, a.k.a Scar - dressed in the torso of the infamous "pizza babe", with
red legs, a "lipstick" face + straight red hair, Scarlet is rumored to be able
to talk with animals - which might not be far from the truth. She is nicknamed
Scar for the scarred hearts (of men ;-) that she leaves behind wherever she
goes... and also because she has a scar on her right hand, represented by a
white glove. (on that hand only - the other one she seems to be losing all the
time, but some nice gentleman always brings it back ;-)

I also have Felix, a forest dweller, and my new armies + royal families are
being prepared, (see my post on "minifig races"), 'specially since I bought
6091 yesterday, (1) so new faces will be popping up soon!

-Shiri

(1) Bliss! I love the figs and the castle is satisfactory enough. BTW, I don't
know why you're all complaining 'bout the new castle walls. They're not as
good as half-oct would've been, but I can see some uses for them.