 Off-Topic / Fun / 4107
Re: Customized Castle Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:32:29 GMT

John Neal wrote:

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Thompson writes:
Scans, Jeff.  Scans!

Well, I would, but I'm working on my Masters in Procrastination.  ;)

Jeff

I would've gotten my Masters in Procrastination a long time ago, but I kept
putting it off...

What universities offer that?  I confess I haven't looked into it yet...

At the U of M (The University of Mañana;-)

I don't get that reference. I would have, but I haven't gotten around to
learning any French words yet. (that IS french, right? I get them mixed
up... good thing Switzerland is between them, eh? At least I think it
is. I suppose I could go look them up on a map. Maybe tomorrow.)