 Castle / 1684
Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 15:41:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes:
Here is the URL to see the Inn:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/inn/

Wow! That's pretty cool, especially considering that it was planned as you went
along. The shape of the structure is really good-- it's not just a plain boxy
thing, it's got that hint of randomness to make it look all the more authentic.
The courtyard is a great touch! Is there an interior as well? And if so, is it
accessible? I think that'd look great in a section of a huge midieval town,
closely surrounded by shops and other houses... Great work!
DaveE