 Castle / 1678
Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:27:30 GMT

Great model!  Fantastic design!  I love the attention to detail and the
realism of it all.

Except I don't think I see any gables. :)

--

Paul Davidson

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
Sorry I am not as original as some of you when it comes to naming my • creations
so I had to try and put something in the header that would make you come • look
at my new Inn.

Seriously I did use a lot of gable ends on the Inn as well as a lot of • other
bricks as well.  One point of interest is the fact the I have used 4 of • the new
castle wall pieces that many of us have been trying to figure out a use • for.
Actually that is how this project started, as an experiment using these • pieces.
All that information is on the web page though so please go there and • then let
me know what you think.

Here is the URL to see the Inn:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/castle/inn/

Followups to lugnet.castle