 Castle / 16123
Re: The Village of Dahyart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:24:17 GMT

Hey Anthony,
What an interesting backstory!  I love stories that incorporate generational
changes (how Tower of Olyian -> Greylen's Tower), and how subtle things can
really change the lives of many people (like all the villagers of Dahyart).

I also love seeing village mocs.  I think they are my favorite of all castle
creations.  Your cities are always so interesting to look at.

my only criticism is that the houses seem to look similiar.  I imagine that a
medieval village would be more of a hod-podge of different houses.

Thanks for sharing!  I'm really starting to get excited about Chaos Skies!
_lenny

<snip>
Teaser Pic:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/village/village01.jpg

Gallery:

Pictures of Greylen's Tower and it's interior will come later.

Thanks goes to Jon Furman and his Provincial Village for no small amount of
inspiration.

PLMKWYT

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros