 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 866
865  |  867
Subject:
The Village of Dahyart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:29:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Ten years after it fell, the High Mage Greylen magically rebuilt the Tower of
Olyian to suit his own needs.  Not knowning it's true history, the people of
Ikros began calling the tower "Greylen's Tower," and the name stuck.  As
Greylen's power and popularity grew, people began flocking to his tower for
guidance and help.  Eventually, the small village of Dahyart, several miles
away, moved itself to sit along the path that lead up to Greylen's Tower to be
closer to Ikros' star wizard and to gain his protection.  It has now become
somewhat of a tourist trap, as the village is beginning to tailor itself to
meet the needs of those who travel so far to visit the High Mage.

The village straddles the road that leads to the front of the tower, and boasts
a blacksmith's shop and three small shop stalls.  The total number of
buildings, aside the tower and its signature six spires, is 18.

Teaser Pic:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/village/village01.jpg

Gallery:

Pictures of Greylen's Tower and it's interior will come later.

Thanks goes to Jon Furman and his Provincial Village for no small amount of
inspiration.

PLMKWYT

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros