 Castle / 16122
Re: Coat of Arms Designer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:27:54 GMT

Hi,

yes - very cool. - amazing. everything seemed to be very authentic - right

colors - right backgrounds etc.

only a user defined front-picture ( tower, dragon etc. ) would make it

perfect.

Kai

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Wroble writes:

This isn't really LEGO, but it is medieval.

I've created a Coat of Arms Designer which you are welcome to play with:

http://swroble.home.att.net/Activities/CoatOfArms.html

This is the Beta version. Eventually I'll make one that lets you print out
your

design. I'm trying to figure out how to make it print stickers for LEGO

shields, but that feature still needs a lot more work.

Let me know what you think.

Stephen

--

---