 Castle / 16126
Re: The Village of Dahyart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Anthony Sava writes:
Teaser Pic:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/village/village01.jpg

Gallery:

WOW! great work as always Anthony

Pictures of Greylen's Tower and it's interior will come later.
can't wait to see them.

in which chapter it's about to enter the plot? will we have to wait long?

Love LEGO, Love Castle
Yaron "Webrain" Dori