 Castle / 16124
Re: Elven Home pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:31:13 GMT

Hey Fritz!
This is really cool!  I love multi-level houses, but especially one's with
basements.  They are so rare in Lego.. especially if you want to get it looking
right!

I believe that detail is the true essence of Lego design.  All the best models
have lots of it.  And your Elven Manor is no different.

Great Model.
Don't be a stranger here at .castle!  We'd love to see more of your work!
-Lenny

<snip>

   Some of the interior details weren't captured in the shots, if there's
enough interest I'll work on posting some more.

Thanks  and LMKWYT!

Fritz
(crazy looking guy in the last photo)