 Castle / 16116
16115  |  16117
Subject:
Elven Home pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 23:04:57 GMT

Hi everybody,
    I don't post very often, but NCLUG had a meeting over the weekend and
Joe Meno has been nice enough to post some pics to his bricklink account.

    Why is this interesting to .castle? Well, I have an Elven Manor House
that I'm rather proud of that's featured in several pics. I'd really love to
hear some other castle fan opinions of it, so here's the link to the
meeting's pics:

    Some of the interior details weren't captured in the shots, if there's
enough interest I'll work on posting some more.

Thanks  and LMKWYT!

Fritz
(crazy looking guy in the last photo)