 Castle / 16123
  Re: The Village of Dahyart

Hey Anthony, What an interesting backstory! I love stories that incorporate generational changes (how Tower of Olyian -> Greylen's Tower), and how subtle things can really change the lives of many people (like all the villagers of Dahyart). I also (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart

(...) Thanks much. I had almost given up on the idea of building a village, leaving the tower by itself, but I'm glad I followed through. (...) Not as interesting as they could be... Since I only create MOCs for my stories, what could be really (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)