 Castle / 1602
Re: Shoulder Pads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:11:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
the spanish armada helmets and visored helmets fit well with the shoulder
pads. the result is a bit fantastical, though, suggesting advanced metalurgy
skills that barbarians may not have.  a fright knights batlord helmet also
works well with the ufo armor as it does vaguely resemble batwings.  the
secret is not to push the heads completely down on the neck peg to get the
best fit.

I tried it last night-- I rather like it... thanks for the tip!
http://www.suave.net/~dave/images/barbgood.jpg
(258KB)
DaveE

Hmmm...  I guess its idea snitching time...  :)

Jeff