 Castle / 1662
Re: Shoulder Pads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.castle, Arjan Brugman writes:

Bill Farkas <kfar@bellsouth.net> schreef in berichtnieuws
FoCr25.MrK@lugnet.com...

Can anyone tell me which sets came with this piece?

As far as I know, it comes in these 5 sets:

2847 - UFO Flyer
6900 - Cyber Saucer
6915 - Warp Wing FIghter
6975 - Alien Avenger
6979 - Interstellar Starfighter

The shoulder pads appeared in these sets as well.  Mix of black and dark gray
pieces.  Maybe gray, I couldn't tell from the pictures.  Only one pads-piece
per set.

2964 - Space Spider (anyone ever see this set after the initial spotting?)
2965 - Hornet Scout
6837 - Cosmic Creeper
6906/6907 - Sonic Stinger
6969 - Celestial Stinger
6977 - Arachnoid Star Base

And they also appeared in the UFO accessories pack (5384), which MAY still be
available from S@H (I have no idea)... This one has both dk.grey and black:

DaveE