 Castle / 1665
Re: Shoulder Pads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:26:38 GMT

Hey, I was in TRU today, looking for one of the sets that has this piece and I
saw one of the Sting Ray sets and began thinking that the gray Sting Ray helmet
would look really ominous as a barbarian helmet with some slight modification.
(talk about a run-on sentence) It would go great with the gray shoulder pads if
you trim it off around the bottom. Whatcha think?

"I'm NOT PLAYING, I'm CREATING!"
Bill