 Castle / 1597
Re: Shoulder Pads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:32:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
For whatever reason the inspiration hit me last night that the UFO aliens'
shoulder pads would make a great barbarian horde leader-type guy... and the • new
Bulls' leader's head would go along great with that scheme... however since • the
back of the shoulder pad piece is so high, most typical helmets won't fit :(
Has anyone actually done this successfully and made a relly cool • barbarian-type
fig?

DaveE

Finally somebody else realizes the potential of this wonderful piece! Using the
black ones, cut off a chunk on the back of a Batwing helmet, so it fits on the
shoulder pads. it looks pretty cool when he's all black with a cape under the
pads.

Just my 2.76554 cents,
                      Karl Martinson