 Castle / 1603
1602  |  1604
Subject:
Monks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:17:37 GMT

I know there was a discussion, or at least I mentioned, before that I
thought the new brwon star wars hoods would make good monks.  Last night
I decided to try it.  I used the young obi wan figure from the Gungan
Sub set and put a brown torso on it.  The only brown torso I had was
the  town bomber jacket, but if you turn it backward (after moving the
arms) the printing is hidden behind the brown cape.  I thought it turned
out great.  It would also make a good druid/wizard.  I also gave him a
black staff (from the wing of the small X-team glider).  Anyway, I just
wanted to mention this idea again after trying it.

Timbo