 Castle / 1605
Re: Monks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 17:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tim Coats writes:
I decided to try it.  I used the young obi wan figure from the Gungan
Sub set and put a brown torso on it.

I have done the same thing with the Qui-Gon torso and brown legs.  I used a
regular smiley head, which often looks best.

I am working on a "Holy Bible" tile sticker now...

Actually, I have a whole thing planned around this monk idea, which should
come to fruition shortly.

-- Richard

Dont forget...... In Latin :)

Doyle