 Castle / 1603
    Monks —Tim Coats
   I know there was a discussion, or at least I mentioned, before that I thought the new brwon star wars hoods would make good monks. Last night I decided to try it. I used the young obi wan figure from the Gungan Sub set and put a brown torso on it. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Monks —Richard Marchetti
     (...) I have done the same thing with the Qui-Gon torso and brown legs. I used a regular smiley head, which often looks best. I am working on a "Holy Bible" tile sticker now... Actually, I have a whole thing planned around this monk idea, which (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Monks —Doyle G. Nelson
     (...) Dont forget...... In Latin :) Doyle (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Monks —Rick Kurtzuba
     (...) I'm using the black Sith hood for a nun's habit. Put it with a Dark Forest character-of-ambiguous-gender head, a Darth Maul torso, a Willa the Witch dress piece, and a brown cape. Voila! Instant sister! Rick Kurtzuba (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Monks —Eric Brok
   Recently I did a monk with the brown hood and *two* brown capes. Front and back. Turn one of them a little to the side so one arm can stick out. Convincing monk. Also took two red capes (witch's inversed) back and front (straigth) and a red ninja (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars)