 Castle / 1602
  Re: Shoulder Pads

(...) Hmmm... I guess its idea snitching time... :) Jeff (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Shoulder Pads

I liked the look of the UFO shoulder pads for armor, but I, too had had trouble with fit issues. *twirls ends of handlebar moustache* Now I shall RULE THE WORLD! I find that the grey Ninja armor looks cool for either a) leather or padded cloth armor (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)