 Castle / 1435
Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 16:19:15 GMT

Yup, Used it to get that 5+ Bonus Basic Town Set.  I filled ou the survey, but
I don't think you needed to.

Jeff

In lugnet.castle, Eric Brouwer writes:
Me too!  And then for filling out some survey, they sent me a coupon for $50 a
$95 purchase.

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Where does one acquire the needed low red slopes and low red corner slopes?
What sets do these come in?

I got them from myfamily.com - they offered $50 off $75 purchase.  I ordered • 2
Dacta roof pack and 1 windows and doors pack.  The shipping was quite a bit,
but overall the deal was worth it.

-- pn

Hehe!  I got the exact same stuff with that coupon!

Jeff