 Castle / 1230
Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 18:16:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I did some experimenting with wheels and ropes, and came up with this little
creation which I call The Devil's Gap.  It fits nicely into the story that I'm
working on and plan to have finished soon (before I'm old enough to drink
hopefully).

Here is the link (I think I've improved the format ...):

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/gap.html

I really like it.  I just wish I had collected castle stuff in my childhood.  I
have plenty of Gray and slopes for roofs but I have a dreadful shortage of
arches.  Well hopefully between the new Castle sets and LEGO Direct bulk orders
I will be able to fix my problem soon.

Anyway I think your creation is great.  It's a real inspiration for me.

Eric (Still waiting on a Sale for 2000 stuff) Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org

View My Creations at:
http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/