 Castle / 1228
Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:25:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I did some experimenting with wheels and ropes, and came up with this little
creation which I call The Devil's Gap.  It fits nicely into the story that • I'm
working on and plan to have finished soon (before I'm old enough to drink
hopefully).

This is really cool!!  I was think of using that kind of baseplate (from 6091)
to make a gatehouse for my castle, but it looks like you beat me to it!  ;)

Here is the link (I think I've improved the format ...):

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/gap.html

Thanks for all the feedback on the last one - it really does wonders in
keeping builders motivated and making the pages and structures more user
friendly.

Well, I have a few suggestions, so I'll get to 'em.

~ Third row down (under details), left-most picture.  The caption says the
gate is down, but it is up.
~ If I owned this fortress, I wouldn't want to use hot magma(1) inside the
courtyard.  It would leave a rather...permanent fixture on the ground.  ;)

Yes Yes!!!  Stick with the boiling oil!  Brilliant work!

Kevin